View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 09:40 PM   #6252
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
SportingKC!
I would rather beat off with barb wire than watch soccer. What is super hilarious about MLS is how they started go adopt euro team names like "sporting" and "united". What the **** is a sporting? But u know what it worked. Futbol fans basically want to be european. They ate that shit up and it sparked interest into the MLS. They even wear jerseys of european clubs like they are one of them. Reminds me of the Blue Springs Missouri born and raised Red Sox fans. I just get a nice chuckle about it.

I used to get free wizards tickets by being a Chiefs season ticket holder. Id just go and yell at them to not mess up the field. Luckily they were jettisoned to the Dotte
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.