View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 08:29 PM   #377
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I know I know, 99% of us are dead tired of that old saw

But this is a different team, and a different time in Smiths career than it was with Kaep

With Money showing off like this and threatening him yet again on a team thats been 100% his longer than anywhere else... Smith might finally give us more of the guy from the Indy playoff game

The playmaker, not the game manager

Money is going to bring out his best, thats my hope anyway
He's a veteran. And if that's what it takes to light a fire under him he doesn't love football. I agree with Brian Bilick, who said if it takes a young stud high draft pick to get your juices flowing your job is already gone.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.