View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 10:09 AM   #137
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Erving has shown that he absolutely CAN'T play center. And Fulton is too valuable to this team right now.
And he's on a 6th round rookie's contract. There's no cap savings and they're not going to roll with 6 OL. 8 is a bare minimum and Fulton knows the scheme, costs nothing and can play anywhere on the interior. I guess if they decided on 8 only Devey could take his job, but Fulton is younger, more experienced in the system and just appears to my eyes to be better.

Frankly, I'd need a reason to cut Fulton and I can't find a single one.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.