CB: Peters, Mitchell, Nelson, Gaines, Bausby
S: Berry, Parker, Sorensen, Murray

K: Santos
P: Colquitt
LS: Winchester

Defense: 27

PUP: Nicolas, Hali

I have three roster spots open: 3rd TE, OLB, DE

I just didn't see enough from Escobar or Travis in order for them to make the 53. It's impossible for me to believe that they can't find an upgrade to either on the wire. Same for Roy Miller III. They'll eat $300k but I've seen nothing that says he should be on the 53.

The Hali thing is a complete mystery. I'd leave him on PUP for now and bring in someone via trade or off the wire.

I also have a feeling the Chiefs will make a few trades of their own. Wilson and DAT could bring back late round picks and maybe a team is desperate enough to trade for DJ White and S. Jones.

This will be a very interesting weekend.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.