View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 05:51 PM   #284
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Wrong. I am looking at this very post and seeing no sign and a different avatar. And when you displayed the sig, you deliberately made it small and not bolded to make it less noticeable. That's fine. I will keep this sig forever or you can comply for the rest of the season. Either way, it's going to be out there. But if you don't comply, I will display it a lot longer than the end of the bet. Because it's my sig and I can keep it forever if I want to
He has no idea how to be a man. Make a bet with a little bitch, little bitch gonna welch.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.