Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 12:23 AM   #1698
Supporter

Wow. That was a lot of shit to digest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
A couple things:

I literally gasped when Jaime called Cersei's bluff. It seemed obvious that she wouldn't actually have him executed but it would have been a hell of a twist. I'm so glad he's finally free of her claws.

I've loved the idea of Rhaegar but that actor just looked way too much like Viserys. Now I feel like I hate him... why the **** would he name both of his sons Aegon?
I thought Jamie was a dead ****. Like. All dead. Not just mostly dead.

I thought the same thing about Rhaegar. That was weird. He was a BAMF in the books and legend in the show. Viserys was a sniveling puke at which I smiled when they broke his arm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I always thought Baratheon hooked up with Ned's sister and made Jon Snow.

Ned covered for Baratheon by claiming Jon was his own.

This other stuff just doesn't make since to me. Why would Ned protect the Mad King's son? Did the Mad King marry his sister?

It's probably obvious, but someone needs to draw it out in crayon for me.
Family first. and Robert was killing Targs. Which is why Dany went to Essos.

Soooooo. Clegane Bowl mother****ers!!!

I knew the wall was coming down and I don't know how they would have done it different. It just seemed. Meh. Did Berric and Tormund die? I hope not. If they were going to do it ep 6 was the time.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.