View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 10:26 PM   #7119
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
**** off derptard. Mahomes is the reason to care, Alex is the reason to not care. I've been ambivalent to the Chiefs since that hemorrhoid on the Chiefs team arrived. Matt Cassel 2.0, now with scrambling.

**** Alex Smith and his cult of mediocracy.
Truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
When Alex Smith takes us to the super bowl this year I don't want you cheering for the Chiefs. You don't deserve to be part of the Chiefs Kingdom
I'll cheer for the Chiefs very loudly when they finally shit-can his sorry ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
He's a Chiefs fan unlike you. Rooting against Smitty, the Chiefs starting QB, tells me you are nothing but a Mahomosexual. You only care about a QB putting up good fantasy football stats. Not wins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
My bad man.
Yeah, your "bad".

Please go kick yourself in the nuts and when you finish that task, take a walk down the street and take a poll everywhere you go with these two simple questions:

1) Do you know who Alex Smith is?

2) Do you like Alex Smith?

Please post your findings. I simply can not WAIT.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.