Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 09:01 AM   #15259
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
It is very warranted. They have no quarterback. They have a horrible line. They are hoping for a brokedick JC will save their horrible running game. They can't stop the run. They lost one of the best DC's in the NFL. Their new head coach was a poor DC at Miami. And Semen was declining at the end of the season. They desperately wanted Pixton to step up and take the starting job, but he sucks worse than Semen. 6-10 team. And that's just because of the pile high advantage. Otherwise they would be 4-12 or worse.
Delusional... I haven't read one article or heard one comment about Charles being viewed as a savior for their run game. They certainly didn't pay him as if they had those expectations. Charles is just a guy in the rotation at this point that may not make the roster, we'll soon find out.

And, as I noted yesterday - Trevor had more TD passes on the road than he did in KC (thank you Cincy). I guess they carried that thin air magic to Ohio and other places.

And, they won 4 on the road and 5 at home... clearly out of whack.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.