View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 09:43 PM   #720
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Which actual superstar would that be? If Anthony Davis was on the block, sure! But that doesn't seem to be happening.
AD is exactly who I would have been waiting for. Kyrie Irving simply isn't that good of a player and won't change anything for that team this year or in the future.

Quote:
Bottom line -- I trust Danny. I think he's MORE than earned that.
I'm not a Celtics fan, I don't care whether you trust him or not. I just call a terrible deal when I see one and this one couldn't get much worse. I've been trying to rationalize as you have and I still can't do it.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.