View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 08:47 PM   #697
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Here come the LeBronies...

Look if LeBron was such a great teammate I don't think Kyrie would want to leave. Granted I called Kyrie a crybaby not too long ago but lets be real here. LeBron clearly chased Kyrie away.

Don't be surprised if the Celtics beat the overrated Cavs in the ECF next season with Kyrie being the MVP. Kyrie is going to want to prove ppl who say he can't be the man on a team wrong and he is going to play with a fire not seen in him before.

Celtics vs Spurs or Warriors (more than likely the Warriors) in next years finals.

Tim Duncan played with the Spurs his whole career and the Spurs overpaid him in his last contract. Loyalty still exists Le3-5finalsrecord just doesn't know anything about that!
I'm a Timberwolves fan, you dork.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.