View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 08:24 PM   #692
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Pretty sure I called you a piece of s**t in one of my posts. Clearly I was right about that at least.

I had no idea the Cavs were getting the 2018 Nets Pick and Jae Crowder. That changes things. Looks like a good trade for the Cavs and a bad one for the Celtics as of right now.

We'll see if Irving is ready to take over and be the man now that he isn't playing with the selfish ego-maniac LeBron... I'm guessing that is what Ainge is banking on.
Selfish ego maniac Lebron is the only reason why Irving has won jack ****ing shit in his pro career.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.