View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 07:35 PM   #685
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
I agree it's an utter fail. I don't see LeBron committing to a Dan Gilbert team ever again though. I think he's gone, and they've set themselves up to max IT and have a top 3 pick next year to start the re-tool.

IT, Love, Crowder and a top 3 pick should be good enough for a guaranteed 5 seed in the East.
Yeah, I think LeBron is gone too. But there is at least something to sell him on now where there wasn't before.

If LeBron goes, it is also possible that they just let IT go and completely rebuild with the Nets pick. Plenty of options now thanks to Ainge.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.