View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 05:20 PM   #665
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Well you are a well known dumbass so it's no surprise you think its a fail trade.
The only reason people on here think I am a dumbass is because I don't follow the opinion that Alex Smith is a terrible QB yet most NFL GMs and players would agree with me. So some delusional fans posting on a message board calling me a dumbass doesn't bother me.

Second all the details of the trade have not been finalized, if it even happens. Maybe it will turn out to be the greatest trade in the history of the NBA but as of right now I don't see it.

Third we all know if the Spurs stay healthy they are winning the NBA Championship anyway so who cares right?
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.