Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 04:15 PM   #1503
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
The shortened schedule is going to screw up this show. I know the actors want a ton of money but this show has to be making HBO a metric shit ton of money.
I dont think thats the deal at all. The budget for this year was announced at $100 million. They announced a couple of months ago that they were over budget but didn't say how much.

They shortened it to 8 episodes to spend the money on the CGI. Those dragons and wolfs interacting with humans are still expensive to produce. Dane could probably tell us how expensive?

The finale next Sunday is 84 minutes long. Almost movie length.

HBO has a hit beyond a TV series. Its became a world wide pop culture phenomenon. HBO has the money to pay the actors.

I think it has more to do with D&D wanting to move on to the next project.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.