Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 02:51 PM   #1487
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
In a way, I still blame GRRM for this even though the show's writers are clearly more directly to blame. I have no idea how he will be able to get to the ending he clearly planned (Jon and Dany heading north to defeat the NK) without having to start keeping characters alive through "plot armor." The world's just so complex that I don't know if even he knows how he's going to get out of it.
As slow as GRRM is, he already provided mountains of better material than meriting rushing to an artificial end date.

Benioff and Weiss are coming off like;

Sure it was impressive how they tackled this massive project, but when they find themselves facing their artificially imposed end date without author input, . . . . well

I don't buy that all the stuff they cut or synthesized down was fluff. They could have built the world for years, instead they have the hot chick in their bed and are splooging on her knee.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.