View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 02:16 PM   #2804
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I want to thank SNR for the Twitter feed and saphojunkie for this utmost awesomeness mega thread

This was a fun thread lots of info and insight.

It really was exciting to go to camp for the first time and I'm looking forward to doing it next year and annually as long as it stays where it is. I'll get accustom to whereabouts everything is and have a better time and put fishing on the agenda as well.

This thread was like Christmas every day with the Twitter feed seeing how much improvements Patrick Mahomes II made and the team. This is the most excited for Chiefs football I've been in decades knowing we have a bright future now with young talent that is being coached up.

Mega threads have a purpose but somethings can be brought out that deserve their own thread so go with it but this thread brought a lot of energy to Chiefs football discussions.

Thank you for making this happen.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.