Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 08:04 PM   #14949
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
I am glad you are pumped.

I appreciate your patience, but I'm convinced that the line between patience and willingly eating the same shitloaf for 30+ years is crossing that line, and constitutes severe abuse of the unspoken fan/franchise trust agreement.

In any case, the worst seems to be over and days of greatness are dead-ahead.

**** these .
Agreed....on most parts. Especially on screw the . But my patience came from Clark hiring the best GM candidate and Coach available at the time. I knew that we had just finished the worst season in years and it was going to take some time to rebuild a winning team and a winning culture. So I was willing to wait it out trusting that Reid and Dorsey had a plan. That didn't stop me from wanting a first round quarterback every year. I did. I wanted Carr really bad, and the Faiders were about the worst place for him to go other than the Donks. But we finally got our man, and I hope that he has the HOF career that we all deserve to see after all these years of retreads.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.