Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 09:50 AM   #1137
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Couldn't be more true, but you'd have to know before you go.

I don't need realism to the point of seeing the actual vomit on a ship floor, or the contents of a chamber pot pouring out in the foreground and up-close. Making me retch isn't my idea of entertainment. That's during the less violent and gory blood scenes—which seems to be more than half of the story with few redeeming characters.

I had to take a break on Sunday night from it by getting a comedy or something uplifting. It helped.
To be fair, it's not actual vomit.

I was in the Navy - I've seen plenty of actual vomit on a ship floor. Smelled it and had to step through it a time or two, as well.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.