View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 10:08 PM   #1140
Now you've pissed me off!

I am absolutely flabbergasted that Leake's xFIP is still only 3.94. The guy is complete and total ass.

Against bad hitters, he is a good pitcher because he has decent control and they can't turn on his stuff very well. Against great hitters he might be one of the worst pitchers in the league, because he can't execute pitches with enough velocity or movement to fool any of them, and they just tee off.

I'd put it this way: facing a team like the Padres he's probably a lot like Lance Lynn. Facing a team like the Red Sox, he's Mike Maroth.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.