Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 10:39 AM   #1082
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I'm wondering how the **** a fact that important to the rulers of Westeros gets lost in a book? All those grumpy maesters with all those books, and that little piece of info was just sitting there undiscovered, only to be found by goofy ass Gilly?

I guess they'd like us to believe that it got lost all this time because whoever wrote it recorded everything, like how many steps were in the Great Sept of Baelor and even his own bowel movements. Maybe the super-sensible maesters tried to read through it but figured the guy was a crackpot..? But, yeah. That is BIG news. No way that just gets scribbled down and never passed on orally.

I'm more interested in seeing how GRRM reveals this information.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.