Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 11:59 AM   #1032
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Yeah, that's a secondary, or ancillary, point. My main beef is, it's just such wanker space work.

Reminds me of the dock sweeper dude in Quantum of Solace

my biggest peeve so far in the series was when Ice was re-forged. The way the show presented it, the sword was melted down and then cast into the shape of a pair of new swords. the Lannister smith detroyed the pattern welds in the Valyrian steel. I get that they did that so it would play for TV but that's so irritating.
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.