View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 05:20 PM   #155
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Hard to believe anyone voted for Bray. There's no way he will ever be more than a clipboard carrier.
That was the poll. Who will be the clipboard carrier?

And remember, most of us voted at the start of camp. Before the throws to Kemp started.

Personally, I kept thinking there was a reason they paid Bray through 5 seasons. I never saw a hint in previous pre-season games but figured there had to be one.

Based on first game, I would probably switch my prediction.

I still hope Bray scrapes off 5 years of rust & provides some value, but suspect he will not.
Mike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli