View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 06:00 AM   #142
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Like I said, I want Mahomes at 2. But 'Mahomes has more talent' goes without saying and is really all the argument needed there. No, nothing should be done in re Tyler Bray that interferes with Mahomes development even a little bit.

As to the rest of that, kindly direct me to the slew of public trade requests from backup QBs when Tannehill went down. They didn't happen. So is literally every single backup in the league a soft bitch in your eyes? Or are you just making a poor argument to buttress a conclusion you had already drawn? That really is a bunch of ridiculous armchair psychologist nonsense.

Of course he's just taking up a roster spot but it's a roster spot that has to be filled anyway. I have no interest in carrying only 2 quarterbacks. So if I need 3, what street FAs are going to be better versed in this offense and more capable than Bray?

I think people are being WAY too hard on the guy because they want Mahomes. Give Bray a fair review in his own right. Don't worry - Mahomes talent will still win out. I just see no reason to characterize Brays performance as worse than it was.

Look at it this way - we're one year removed from seeing a backup candidate self-immolate and play his way right off a roster. Aaron Murray clearly demonstrated last pre-season that he simply cannot play at this level. I was big time pro-Murray. Man was I wrong and I knew it in a hurry. To hear some of you tell it, Bray did the same tonight.

Really? I just do not think that is even a little bit accurate. He honestly raised his station by my viewing.
I'm with you.

I hated that the Chiefs seemed to be wasting resources on this guy, but he appeared to take a step up and presented himself to be a serviceable backup.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.