View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 01:49 AM   #141
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Like I said, I want Mahomes at 2. But 'Mahomes has more talent' goes without saying and is really all the argument needed there. No, nothing should be done in re Tyler Bray that interferes with Mahomes development even a little bit.

As to the rest of that, kindly direct me to the slew of public trade requests from backup QBs when Tannehill went down. They didn't happen. So is literally every single backup in the league a soft bitch in your eyes? Or are you just making a poor argument to buttress a conclusion you had already drawn? That really is a bunch of ridiculous armchair psychologist nonsense.

Of course he's just taking up a roster spot but it's a roster spot that has to be filled anyway. I have no interest in carrying only 2 quarterbacks. So if I need 3, what street FAs are going to be better versed in this offense and more capable than Bray?

I think people are being WAY too hard on the guy because they want Mahomes. Give Bray a fair review in his own right. Don't worry - Mahomes talent will still win out. I just see no reason to characterize Brays performance as worse than it was.

Look at it this way - we're one year removed from seeing a backup candidate self-immolate and play his way right off a roster. Aaron Murray clearly demonstrated last pre-season that he simply cannot play at this level. I was big time pro-Murray. Man was I wrong and I knew it I a hurry. To hear some of you tell it, Bray did the same tonight.

Really? I just do not think that is even a little bit accurate. He honestly raised his station by my viewing.
Tyler Bray tonight got worse not better as he played and that is a big concern especially when it comes to his errant throws that were prevalent in TC I saw first hand. Patrick can learn from them but at Tyler stage he is what he is. I know I'm biassed but I have never been thrilled from Tyler Bray when he got here and we didn't draft him. Isn't he a UDFA? So I will give Tyler Bray all the credit in the world for being able to latch on with a team and work out to his best ability but I just wish that would go else wear because I know we can do better.

Bray first couple throws I though here we go he is in it to make a statement then he shit himself and only made things worse as he played with less confidence in himself and thus the errant throws. That's how I saw him tonight.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.