View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 01:15 AM   #138
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I expect someone who is eager and hungry to be better than just a backup and make himself worth while to be on the team not "just a backup" he is content at being a backup. I don't want someone content to be a backup I want someone who wants to be starter because he works his ass off to be a starter.
Are you shitting me with this crap?

The guy got to the NFL as a glorified high school quarterback. He got no coaching at all in TN. Then he got hurt and then he got squirreled away on the IR again as a roster machination. That stunted the hell out of his development.

Why is it you believe he doesn't want to be a starter? Because he can't throw on the move? That's literally the only thing he truly ****ed up. No amount of 'want to' in the world will fix that issue. That's biomechanics. Meanwhile I saw a guy who operated within his limitations better than he ever has and who's basic fundamentals are significantly better than they were. That's ALL effort. That's ALL repetition and practice. You're bagging his heart because he's not as talented as Mahiomes and because he was a rockhead as a 20 yr old. But the guy has matured a shotload and I see no evidence to suggest that he's content cashing checks. That guy has worked his ass off from what I can see.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.