View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 12:36 AM   #119
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh006 View Post
Thats what I am saying.

Mahomes played better than Bray, with the 3s, No oLine, and kept his shit together.

Mahomes earned his time with the 2s. If bray has a problem with it he can go home and throw beer cans out his window or something.
I love Mahomes but I didn't see that at all. Mahomes showed a better improv skill, without question. But on Brays deep ball that was called back, he placed it perfectly. Meanwhile Mahomes underthrew his by 3 yards and took an easy TD off the board. Mahomes made the nice first down throw for 14 yards or so but it wasn't better than Brays back shoulder throw.

The difference in their games was literally 1 foot. If Mahomes misses that throw to Kemp by even a little and it's picked and Bray gets his ball down on third just a little bit, everything is viewed differently.

Now, that foot matters a TON in terms of outcomes, but is it truly predictive? I don't think it is.

I want Mahomes as the 2, don't get me wrong. I'm just puzzled to come back from the game, check CP and learn that folks think Mahomes was great and Bray was shattered ass. I didn't see nearly the separation there and was actually encouraged by both of them.

Last edited by DJ's left nut; 08-12-2017 at 12:54 AM..
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.