View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 10:51 PM   #6098
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I was the first person on CP to identify him and said that the Chiefs should do whatever it took to get him.

I'm good with waiting until mid-2018 for him to start, or even later.

Drafting Mahomes has never been about 2017. It's been about 2023-2030.

QB's don't hit their "Prime" until they're generally 27-28 years old and Mahomes is only 21.
Before going to camp, I had that exact opinion.

The kid has made huge strides and is out there every practice trying to get extra work in and has amazing tools. The ball flies off his wrist like no other. He's gonna torch the 49ers tomorrow night.

He is already a lot more advanced than I thought he would be.

In team work, he already identifies the Mike and gets everyone lined up in 11on 11 or 7 on 7.

I think he's gonna TAKE the job next year.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.