View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 10:48 PM   #1737
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby View Post
The past 3 nights ive had a date with a different gal.

Friday- Kind of a bummer was digging this chick til we met. She was cue AF in her pics but when we met she was easily 20 pounds heavier. We met at updown it took 30 mins to find parking so instead of leaving I drank til she became attractive. We ended up making out she texted me the next day and I havent heard from her since.

Saturday- that chick I banged a few weeks ago invited me over. I wish I could get this pic to upload of how dirty her ****ing toilet was. It was so ****ing disgusting I ended up leaving and blocking her number.

Sunday- went over to this girls house I kinda dated a few years ago. It ended really sketchy then and last night she admitted she was seeing someone else at the time . Anyway she asked me to stay the night last night it was good times.
What's your age?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.