View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 07:04 PM   #6031
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
I know that. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying you're annoying. That's all.

I'm saying you'll bitch about Reid incessantly after Mahomes is the QB, seeking to hijack anything and everything so you can go on and on to ensure everyone knows what you think, even if you literally repeat the same goddamn thing ten thousand ****ing times.

Christ, if you were HALF as funny as you think you are it could work, but you just sound like a whiney bitch.

No offense. You're a pale shadow of the poster you emulate.
Two things define SDH

1) He wants football to be easy. Anything but a 19-0 season with 10 shutouts and zero mistakes ever anywhere will set him bitching. Football isn't supposed to be competitive, it's supposed to be like the home run derby. Meatballs and dingers all the livelong day. With him running the draft, we'd have mortgaged our future for a decade to acquire Wentz, Goff, Mariota, Winston, Bortles AND Manziel to throw in a big QB blender.

2) He defines himself exclusively in opposition to other fans. He doesn't have an identity without someone to hate and deride. He's the Chet Donnelly of Chiefs fans. If ever the Chiefs win a SB he won't hesitate after the fact to stress to everyone it's because they finally listened to all of his sage advice [and in keeping with the first part of this paragraph, finally told the rest of the inferior fans to **** off].
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.