View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 06:48 PM   #6030
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
I know that. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying you're annoying. That's all.

I'm saying you'll bitch about Reid incessantly after Mahomes is the QB, seeking to hijack anything and everything so you can go on and on to ensure everyone knows what you think, even if you literally repeat the same goddamn thing ten thousand ****ing times.

Christ, if you were HALF as funny as you think you are it could work, but you just sound like a whiney bitch.

No offense. You're a pale shadow of the poster you emulate.
Welp, as long as I'm right!
ta-ta!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.