View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 06:32 PM   #6022
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
I do so only because certain entities feel obligated to pollute the Mahomes thread with his unholy name.
Trust me HOTC, you are no where NEAR as ****ing excited about Mahomes as I am.
And the only "depression" I feel, is the complete waste of time this club is making its fan base endure by trotting that San Francisco boy scout on to the field again for another "feel good" season of "hey look, we don't suck like we used to anymore"(!)-football, capped off with a non-appearance in the playoffs for 2017.

Wheee!
Whinge away if it makes you feel better. You'll just create something else to bitch about incessantly for attention by 2018.

My guess is Andy Reid. He's an obvious target.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.