View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 07:49 AM   #5501
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
I'll wait patiently for Duncan to come back and tell me again how wrong I was on Kennedy.

And I'll wait patiently for you to run back to the assessment of Kennedy you've been determined to make since last season. And know that even if he ends up closing 2017 with good overall numbers, you'll run right back to it at the first chance in 2018.

As I just said, he's been more uneven this year than they need him to be. Lot of time left this season and on his contract (which could very well end up being a bad thing).

He wasn't good last night, and his defense didn't bail him out when he made a pitch that should have largely neutralized the big inning and limited it to a one-run inning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.