View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 09:30 PM   #5494
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Like I said before and people get mad when I say it but we are a .500 team. That is a fact
Basically. Could get hot or cold at the right or wrong time and finish with 76 or 86 wins. Most likely going to be at the between 78-82 win mark. Will probblay hit another warm up late this month or early September that gets us excited but ultimately doesn't lead anywhere. It is what it is. I've made peace with it. Dayton did the right thing going for it at the time he did. With nothing in the farm system, he brought some guys over from SD that were worth a "**** it, maybe you can polish a pig" shot. They suck, but he didn't have much to work with.

You're not making the playoffs trotting out Alex Gordon every night and having to pitch 0fer home starts boy, The 5 inning wonder, and chumphill 3x per week. But Gordon is a Royals legend and other than more starts for Junis(this should happen), what can Ned do? Enjoy the probable last ride of some of these guys, watch Moose break the HR record and hope they at least kick around until NFL starts. Anything else is a major cherry on top with this team.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.