View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 05:47 PM   #2274
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Eh there is more to your posts than that simple statement and you are well aware of that. I have no issues with the argument that he isn't ready or that people are thinking he is more polished than he is. But your selective quotes and narratives that follow are clearly there.

I'm aware that you are happy to see Mahomes in the future. You are just crossing over into the overwhelming line as of late.
I do like Smitty. Do I like him as much as Tiger, probably not. Do I wish Smitty will take more shots down field of course. Whether it's next year or 3 years from now Patrick will be the starter and I expect him to be a star right out of the gate ala Rodgers.
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.