View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 05:45 PM   #2273
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
I have called Patrick a star. I have never once said he sucked. I have said that Smitty is the best QB on the team and that's the truth. He needs time to sit and learn. It's not my fault that some posters on CP are blind to the truth
Eh there is more to your posts than that simple statement and you are well aware of that. I have no issues with the argument that he isn't ready or that people are thinking he is more polished than he is. I tend to agree. But your selective quotes and narratives that follow are clearly there.

I'm aware that you are happy to see Mahomes in the future. You are just crossing over into the overwhelming line as of late. You don't just think it's logical that Smith should start, it is what you want to happen even if the skills said otherwise and it's showing. The selective news is what has annoyed people.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.