View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 05:41 PM   #2272
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
There is definitely a high swing of bias towards all things Mahomes but it's understandable. It does however make it very difficult to take any personal observations by posters at face value.

As for Penbrook, the problem is that he has a clear agenda. He isn't the only one and there have obviously been plenty of agendas over the years here.

I personally find it more annoying when a poster is trying to pretend they don't have an agenda, which typically tends to be the status quo defenders but that's just my opinion. Both ends of the spectrum tend to be annoying.

I'm not sure if it's his age that makes him think he is being subtle or if he is trying to troll, but the agenda is there. Whatever the reason he is devaluing himself as a poster. In the end it's not hard to ignore a post or take it at the hollow value it holds.
I have called Patrick a star. I have never once said he sucked. I have said that Smitty is the best QB on the team and that's the truth. He needs time to sit and learn. It's not my fault that some posters on CP are blind to the truth. I refer to those people as libs. People who are blinded by the truth.
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.