Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 08:47 PM   #623
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
agree all around... 3 dragons should have made really quick work of those chumps.

Which is why, I assume, the other two dragons weren't there. But it's REALLY annoying that something that should obviously be true (they bring all three dragons to the fight) isn't, so I hope to **** they were out burning half of Euron's fleet or something. Though how they do that independently without Dany's supervision I have no idea.

All that said, Jesus what a great fight/episode. Yeah, there were some issues as others have identified. The scorpion is in just about the only unburnt wagon, Dany hanging around the fight too long (overconfidence I assume, probably thought nothing could hurt it), etc. But yeah, overall, WOW.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.