View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 06:38 PM   #5427
World's Best Boss

Going into this doubleheader, I would not have been surprised to learn that one of our starters gave up 1 run over eight and the other would be bombed for 7 in the first two innings.

But because baseball, I'd have had the starters backwards.

Not a bad series, overall. Feliz continues to impress me and Melky's starting to party like it's 2011. However, as the biggest Gordo defender on the site, watching his AB's with RISP today was straight up painful. His time as a defensive replacement should be coming soon. Especially with what Boni, Cain and Melk bring to the lineup.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.