View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 09:51 PM   #2067
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I never said starter but he has to be ready to go in anytime in case Alex Smith goes down for what ever reason maybe a hangnail but it doesn't matter. Quarterbacks get hurt that is the nature of the game so I'm not wishing a real injury on Alex Smith but people need to brace themselves for that realistic possibility.

Unless Chiefs find a cheap vet to backup Alex and dismiss Tyler Bray all together question-mark

Patrick is prime game to beat out Tyler Bray from all accounts so far and it's not even really close. How often do we hear Bray throwing TD to Tyreek or anybody?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
That's not how this shit works or how Reid teaches this stuff to players. He throws the entire playbook at them. Doesn't matter who it is. Smith, Bray, Daniel, Murray... all the same. They have to learn it. It's the FAMILIARITY and instant command that takes years to learn.
Cease with logic; you're wasting your breath. In the fantasy world created by the fans of Short-Chuck Cuck, he gets 3 more tries to waste the seasons of his teammates...

...I mean, "lead his team to a Super Bowl(!)"
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.