View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 09:33 PM   #2060
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Is this the training camp thread? Mods, it seems to me you have a couple of choices: lock this piece of shit thread and start a different thread for each day of camp, or start thread banning the pile of idiots that cannot stay on topic.

I'm actually most anxious to see the timing between the young receivers and Smith in the preseason games. I'm looking forward to the future with Mahomes, but we all know Smith is the starter for this season. With all of the speed the Chiefs have on offense, I think they have the chance to be more explosive this season.
Funny. As I want to hear all about our players and rookies.... But I don't want to hear a ****ng about Smith or his timing, or basically anything else about him. Only about the impact and future of said rookies and players.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.