View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 08:26 AM   #19
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
well that backfired on me due to the device amazon and google have. I tried the Amazon Echo and didn't like it at all. Returned it to get the Google home and love it. Of course, I like the Amazon music service better than Google Play Music but can't use it on Google home. My main issue with Google play is that they fire off too damn many commercials on their free service. Looks like I may have to turn to Spotify. The only thing I don't care for on Amazon Music is the inability to have it block songs with explicit lyrics. They are pretty much the only service that has no option for this.

Regarding my initial question, the mrs and I determined we don't use the music services enough to warrant the montly fee. We are sticking to whats free and the music that comes with Amazon Prime membership. Its just too bad the Echo sucked.
Just a heads up...Spotify doesn't have the ability to block songs with explicit lyrics either.
The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.The Rick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.