Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 05:06 PM   #487

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
On the other hand, I do like the plot trick (I think) they're doing with Sam. I was worried they were just going to say "Oh, you're awesome! Here's access to all of our top secret books!"

Instead, he's assigned to do very time-consuming, menial work (which makes sense). That just happens to be meticulously reading (and copying) a giant stack of books.

Any wagers that he discovers something important in those books?
He's absolutely going to find something.

Anyone catch littlefinger's eyebrow raise when the maester at winterfel mention maester Luwin kept records of all the raven messages?
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.