View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 12:44 PM   #5034
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Yeah I dont know how much better this makes us because we all know they aren't benching Gordon. And im scared for melky playing the field. He is a below avg fielder. I hate hate hate giving away Puckett. One of our best pitching prospects in the system.

Oh, it makes them better. Cabrera is a consistent, versatile hitter whose contact skills will be an asset in the 2-hole.

Moss has been hot of late, but he also is a really streaky player. Bonifacio has been a pleasant surprise, but he's a rookie.

Puckett's upside isn't tremendous. He's a back-end starter type, who hasn't moved as quickly as hoped after being drafted, who isn't as polished as hoped, and who hasn't had any uptick in his stuff.

He doesn't have a reliable breaking pitch, and his walk rate has been surprisingly high.

He's not "nothing," but he is a pretty replaceable prospect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.