View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 02:52 PM   #585
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
Why, when it's pointed out that Andy has a losing record in the postseason, has lost 5 of his last 6, and is 11th out of 16 among active coaches in playoff win percentage, do we retreat to something like "better"?

Better at what? Winning in the regular season? So what?

I'd draw one from the deck if you gave me my choice, because if you aren't good enough to win in the postseason we need to move on from you.

That applies to head coaches just as much as it does to quarterbacks.
Because if you can't then you are simply talking out of your ass.

I am not an Andy Reid fan, and wasn't happy when he was hired because of his flaws.
I would rather have taken a chance with an unknown.

But the fact is, almost every coach has their flaws that cost them at time, and some have QBs that mask their deficiencies.

Andy Reid with Aaron Rodgers would be considered a genius.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.