View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 01:14 PM   #569
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
That's just silly.

And Reid didn't have a HOF QB, either.

That's ****ing reeruned. That's like saying Bill Callahan is a better coach than Reid because he took the Raiders to the Super Bowl in 2002.

Ron Rivera has had TWO winning seasons out of SIX. He also has a former NFL MVP at the QB position.

If you'd take Rivera over Reid, right now, I'd say you need to go to doctor and have your head examined.

Tomlin out coached Andy Reid in the playoffs winning with field goals. Andy Reid should have better coached Alex Smith to throw to open guys that would have won us the game.

I won't disagree with you on Rivera thus why I put question mark on him but putting the Super Bowl as a big deal regardless of other seasons.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.