View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 10:42 AM   #482
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Per Pete Sweeney

Have to emphasize pads haven't come on yet, but Alex Smith has come out of the gate looking like a player who got better this offseason.
It's all about his eyes when the real bullets start flying. He immediately takes his eyes to the defensive pressure, perceived pressure, instead of keeping them downfield.

Now keep in mind, I was all for the Smith trade. I was in the "two fumbled punts kept him from the Super Bowl" group. I saw the 1st half of the Colts playoff game as his spring board to franchise QB potential. But I have come to realize... a couple of years ago... that I was wrong. Alex is who he is. 3400 yards, 18 TD''s, 8 Int's. Game manager deluxe. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.