View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 08:44 PM   #547
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
He doesn't even need to be a top 5 QB. He needs to be in the top 10 and make the downfield throws to open up the offense.
Trent Green in 2006: "What do you think about the Chiefs drafting Brodie Croyle in the 3rd round?". Trent: "I don't like it. I don't like it all. I'm here, we should have spent that pick on someone who can help us".

Alex Smith in 2017: "What do you think about drafting Pat Mahomes?". Alex: "He's a quality kid with a ton of talent. We're all competitive in the QB room and anything that makes us MORE competitive is a good thing".

Alex Smith may not be the most talented QB in the league. But he's a competitor, a winner and a class act. For me, as frustrated as I get with the missed plays, he's difficult not to like.

If Mahomes can combine Smith's attitude with his own natural talent, the Chiefs are going to be set for 10+ years.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.