Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 08:38 PM   #386
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post
I've read the series as well. Could you clarify where in the book it said anything about the cure for Grey Scale? Not being facetious, just curious.

If I recall, Stannis called for someone/anyone, including priests from across the Narrow Sea; I just don't recall anything being definitive.
You are correct on both counts.
There was never a mention for cure. And yes Stannis called for the mining of dragon glass on Dragonstone after he learned of it's properties when he went to the wall. Nothing has come of that yet though.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.