View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 07:19 PM   #533
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
I agree. Between the two I choose Dorsey 10 times out of 10.

Reid is a known quantity. He's not going to change. He's not bad enough to get fired, not good enough to get you to the promised land.

Dorsey could have hired an up-and-comer as his next head coach - we could have went for it all. Instead, we have Hunt and Reid and a glorified director of scouting working under them, hoping that we can get a QB good enough to cover for Reid.

But Reid backers will just point to his regular season record. Yep. He beats a lot of bad and mediocre teams, that are 2/3 of who you play in the regular season.

I don't care about that. I want to go into New England or Pittsburgh in January thinking we might win. I want to see an AFC Championship game, at least, in year 5. I want a team that is credible to win the Super Bowl. A Reid/Smith team is not a credible threat even if the aging difference makers on defense hold up for another year. Mahomes is a few years away in a best case.

And we are still laying all our hopes on Reid becoming something he's never been.
And the truth, like dark and sweet sauce over Andy's bottomless fry basket, just flows and flows.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.