View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 09:30 PM   #486
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Not really "worked up" so much as becoming extremely tired of watching this club shoot its own ass repeatedly.
In an ideal world, Veach can match or exceed Dorsey's relentless pursuit of the hidden gem while being a better financial talent.
The "new breed" of face of franchise/public relations GM seems utterly worthless to me, and those who criticize "feelings first" when it comes to roster turnover are absolutely, 10000000% correct to do so. Winners don't sweat that shit, and players know exactly what they're getting in terms of shelf-life when they come in to this league.
Carl Peterson and to a lesser extent Scott Peeholi were typical "man about town"-GM types, and they both sucked ass.
( "Oh Tony, I can't trade you honey, this town would have my head" )
^^^^^Loser, loser, mother****ing talentless hack LOSER-think.

Anyway, all you can do is wait and see how Veach handles the responsibility.
This is actually the first time in almost fifty years Chiefs are doing something right. Clark recognized a problem going forward with Dorsey so he made a change and found a guy he thinks can do a better job. Lamar would have just stayed with Dorsey and we would wait another ten years before we realized it's not getting us championship.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.